Saturday 28 November 2015

Continuing with the operational side of things.

Spent most of yesterday in continuing with setting up the operational side of the shack.  Will carry on today as well.

The 430S is operational as is the KX3. Except for the rf grounds that is.  Should get to that today. Although I will read a little more on the subject today.  Can be quite complex and articles I've read recently make a lot of sense, but who can remember all of the details. Just need to find them again.  At a minimum I'll install 2 ground rods and bond to that.  I'm leaning towards bonding the tower on the same line and I did read where bonding the braid of the coax at the bottom of the tower was a good idea. Not sure about that one but it seems to make sense.

73, Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment