Sunday 20 December 2015

LPF for the LBS Project

Built 4 boards the last few days.

1 LPF for 40
2 Microphone Amp
3 RLY3 board
4 Pre-driver final amplifier

The LPF 1st -3db level is at 9.250.000. Ran out of time today take a closer look at the curve and make any adjustments.

I built some flexibility in the mic board as I'm not sure which mic I'll be using. Either a Yaesu mic with some buttons on it that I may use or a Kenwood mic with no function buttons.

I still have to deal with power supply cables in an orderly fashion instead of the birds nest that's in use now. As well a pre amplifier for the rx function is still to be designed/built.

Anyway can see the light at the end of the tunnel and should be getting this rig on the air sometime in January.








No comments:

Post a Comment