Friday 19 June 2015

LBS RxTx Bilateral Amp

Finished more or less the RxTx bilateral amp board. Still need to install some appropriate connectors once I've received them in the mail.

I'm getting far enough along now that I will have to start to consider how to mount them all, I now have I think 7 boards to mount in some kind of order. Not all so far are finished but getting closer. This is going to be one great looking rig.  I'm looking forward to getting it operational and getting a baseline on performance so I can get around to improvements on the individual circuits. Wither or not its the board design itself or the circuit. Of course one look at the picture shows that improvements can be had easily. hihi. Should be a terrific learning experience and getting to really understand how a transceiver works.

Of course getting out to the field and operating it will be a blast as well.  Especially if I get a contact with another member of the Peel Amateur Radio Club who are building as well.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment